My Day - Natural Soap With Calendula, Carrot & Ylang Ylang
Natural Soap With Calendula, Carrot & Ylang Ylang
Start your day in the best mood or go to bed feeling relaxed after taking a shower with this deliciously scented soap. This natural cold process soap is perfect for any skin type but it will work wonders in dry, mature skin. It contains calendula which soothes the skin and vitamin-rich rice bran oil which will help leave your skin soft and hydrated. It is scented with sweet orange and ylang-ylang essential oil which was linked to a drop in blood pressure and pulse rate in scientific studies 1,2.
Details and Benefits:
By using this natural soap bar, you are not only providing your body with the care it deserves but also helping the environment. Here are some benefits of using this soap bar.
- This soap bar is handmade and formulated to gently clean all skin types, especially dry mature skin.
- This soap is made with sustainable materials. 37% of the oils used to make this soap come from Germany and the European Union.
- This soap bar is a zero-waste product. By buying this product you are sparing the environment from a bottle of soap.
- This formula is vegan and carefully handcrafted with high-quality natural derived ingredients.
- This soap is 100% palm oil-free.
- Our soaps and ingredients are cruelty-free.
- Calendula Powder: Calendula powder offers some exfoliation and gives a beautiful color to this soap.
- Carrot: Gives this soap a beautiful and natural yellow color without the need to use yucky colorants.
- Rice bran oil: It is rich in tocotrienol, tocopherol, squalene, and other phytosterols and γ-Oryzanol, and has powerful antioxidant properties as well as moisturizing properties3,4.
- Ylang ylang Essential Oil: Not only does this essential oil have a heavenly aroma but it does have some amazing properties as well. This essential oil was linked to a drop in blood pressure and pulse rate as well as an increase in attentiveness after inhalation1,2.
- Orange Essential Oil: This is the perfect citrus accompaniment for the ylang-ylang essential oil to give this soap the most delightful aroma.
How To Use
Wet the soap with water and create a lather in your hands or use it directly on your body. Rinse with water. Perfect for use on the body and face.
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. Not for application on broken skin or to the mucous membranes. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate, Aqua, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Juice, Sodium Castorate, Sorbitol, Sodium Ricebranate, Sodium Citrate, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Limonene*, Linalool *
*Naturally present in essential oils.
- Hongratanaworakit,T. Buchbauer,G. Evaluation of the Harmonizing Effect of Ylang-Ylang Oil on Humans after Inhalation, Planta Med. 2004, Planta Med 2004; 70(7): 632-636, DOI: 10.1055/s-2004-827186
- Hongratanaworakit, T. and Buchbauer, G. (2006), Relaxing effect of ylang ylang oil on humans after transdermal absorption. Phytother. Res., 20: 758-763. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.1950
- Nayik, Gulzar & Majid, Ishrat & Gull, Amir & Muzaffar, Khalid. (2015). Rice bran oil, the Future Edible Oil of India: A mini Review. Journal of Rice Research. 10.4172/2375-4338.1000151.
- Lucas Almeida Rigo, Adriana Raffin Pohlmann, Silvia Stanisçuaski Guterres, Ruy Carlos Ruver Beck, Chapter 23 – Rice Bran Oil: Benefits to Health and Applications in Pharmaceutical Formulations, Editor(s): Ronald Ross Watson, Victor R. Preedy, Sherma Zibadi, Wheat and Rice in Disease Prevention and Health, Academic Press, 2014, Pages 311-322, ISBN 9780124017160,
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply