The Revitalizer - Natural Soap Nettle, Macadamia, Eucalyptus
Natural Soap With Nettle, Macadamia & Eucalyptus
This soap brings a revitalizing and invigorating spin to your daily shower. With all the goodness from nature, this handmade soap is perfect for all skin types including blemish-prone and mature skin. It contains nettle extract which is rich in flavonoids that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Macadamia oil is rich in fatty acids which are effective in moisturizing dry and rough skin. The blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, and rosemary essential oils gives this soap an invigorating aroma that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready for the day. A study showed that eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils increase cognitive performance while rosemary essential oil increases image memory1,2.
Details and Benefits:
By using this natural soap bar, you are not only providing your body with the care it deserves but also helping the environment. Here are some benefits of using this soap bar.
- This soap bar is handmade and formulated to gently clean and revitalize all skin types.
- This soap is made with sustainable materials. 37% of the oils used to make this soap come from Germany and the European Union.
- This soap bar is a zero-waste product. By buying this product you are sparing the environment from a bottle of soap.
- This formula is vegan and carefully handcrafted with high-quality natural derived ingredients.
- This soap is 100% palm oil free.
- Our soaps and ingredients are cruelty-free.
- Macadamia oil: It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, oleic acid, and vitamin E. These components help moisturize and soften the skin and may help reduce inflammation3.
- Nettle leaf extract: This wonderful extract gives this soap its green color without using any further colorants. It is rich in flavonoids which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Studies have shown that rosemary essential oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties while another showed that it increases image memory1,4.
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus Essential Oils: Not only does this blend smells divine, but it also has amazing properties. A study showed that eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils increase cognitive performance 2.
How To Use
Wet the soap with water and create a lather in your hands or directly use it on the body. Rinse with water. Perfect for use on the body and face.
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. Not for application on broken skin or to the mucous membranes. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate, Aqua, Sodium Castorate, Sorbitol, Sodium Macadamiaseedate, Sodium Citrate, Urtica Dioica Leaf Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil, Limonene*
*Naturally present in essential oils.
- O.V. Filiptsova, L.V. Gazzavi-Rogozina, I.A. Timoshyna, O.I. Naboka, Ye.V. Dyomina, A.V. Ochkur, The essential oil of rosemary and its effect on the human image and numerical short-term memory, Egyptian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Volume 4, Issue 2, 2017, Pages 107-111, ISSN 2314-808X
- Göbel, H., Schmidt, G. and Soyka, D. (1994), Effect of peppermint and eucalyptus oil preparations on neurophysiological and experimental algesimetric headache parameters. Cephalalgia, 14: 228-234. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1468-2982.1994.014003228.x
- Hanum TI, Laila L, Sumaiyah S, Syahrina E. Macadamia Nuts Oil in Nanocream and Conventional Cream as Skin Anti-Aging: A Comparative Study. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2019 Nov 14;7(22):3917-3920. doi: 10.3889/oamjms.2019.533. PMID: 32128005; PMCID: PMC7048368.
- (2005) Inhibition of the Growth of Dermatophyte Fungi and Yeast Associated with Dandruff and Related Scalp Inflammatory Conditions by the Essential Oils of Artemisia Afra, Pteronia Incana, Lavandula Officinalis and Rosmarinus Officinalis, Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants, 8:3, 224-232,
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply