Zaqq - QUINTIC Winter Black
QUINTIC Winter Black - lined vegan barefoot boot by Zaqq
QUINTIC Winter Black is a stylish and great lined barefoot boot from Zaqq. The sole is made of pure 3.9 mm natural rubber. The inner lining and insole have a 1cm thick cotton lining for those cold days. Our feet have evolved over millions of years, the muscles, vision and joints forming a complex structure.
Good barefoot shoes take this into account and allow us to walk naturally, thus reducing back problems and preventing ailments. A shoe with large volume in the front area gives the ball of the foot and the tips of the toes sufficient space so that they can expand naturally when walking. A flat zero heel sole ensures mobility of the ankles and prevents malpositioning of the entire body. The light cushioning of the vegan Zaqq shoes protects the joints and provides a great walking feeling.
The special sole: It consists of 100% natural rubber and is therefore free of plastic. Therefore, no microplastics are produced when the sole is worn down!
- One shoe weighs only approx. 250g
- Hand stitched 3,9mm sole
- Double stitched seams for enormous durability
- Extremely flexible and comfortable material
- Separate lasts for men and women for optimal fit
- Zero heel sole
- The glue is free of solvents
- German production in Leipzig
- Sole exchange possible when the sole has worn out
- Each pair is unique due to the handwork
- Free of metal parts
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply