Clae Los Angeles - cool vegan and sustainable sneakers
Clae was founded in 2001 in Los Angeles and produces modern sneakers made of sustainable material. The quality of the sneakers is excellent, they are durable and mega comfortable. Clae strives to offer minimalist and timeless shoes that evolve and last. The fair brand is innovative, they produce differently and thus minimise the ecological footprint. For more than 20 years, Clae has been working with the same workshop in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Thanks to the traditional craftsmanship, high-quality and durable products can be offered that are in line with the same values that the company has followed since the beginning. About the production of the sustainable sneakers For more than 20 years, Clae has been working with the same workshop in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Thanks to traditional craftsmanship, high-quality and durable shoes are produced. The entire production chain is subject to comprehensive quality control.
To ensure optimal working conditions, Clae has introduced various standards.
- Fair pay: The basic wage is 25% higher than the legal minimum wage.
- Decent working hours: Work is supervised at 39 hours per week
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination along the value chain
- High standards of occupational safety - Formal ban on child labour