Solid Shampoo bar for Itchy Scalps
If you are prone to having a dry, itchy scalp then this shampoo bar is for you. This shampoo bar is loaded with powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial Rosemary and Litsea cubeba essential oils. Studies have linked Zinc PCA to sebum reduction and dandruff reduction properties1,2. Additionally, nettle extract is rich in flavonoids which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Details and Benefits:
By using this shampoo bar, you are not only providing your hair with the care it deserves but also helping the environment. Here are some benefits of using this shampoo bar.
- This shampoo bar was carefully formulated for all hair types, especially dry and itchy scalps.
- This shampoo bar is a zero-waste product. By buying this product you are sparing the environment from shampoo bottles.
- This formula is vegan and carefully handcrafted with high-quality natural derived ingredients.
- Our shampoo bars are made with respect for the environment and your skin: free of sulphates, parabens, silicones, and palm oil.
- Zinc PCA: A natural component that is well known for its ability to reduce sebum and has been linked to the reduction of dandruff properties1,2.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Studies have shown that rosemary essential oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties3,4. A study also found that rosemary essential oil has the potential to reduce dandruff through its antifungal properties5
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil: Rich in citral, a natural compound with antifungal properties6.
- Macadamia oil: It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, oleic acid and vitamin E. These components help moisturize and soften the skin and may help reduce inflammation7.
- Nettle leaf extract: It is rich in flavonoids which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
How To Use
Rub the bar onto your wet hair or lather it between your hands and then apply it on your hair. Rinse and use our conditioner bar to leave your hair absolutely soft and shiny. Keep the bar in a dry place after use.
For external use only. Avoid direct eye contact. Not for application on broken skin or to the mucous membranes. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Behenyl Alcohol, Zea Mays Starch, Erythritol, Lysolecithin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Urtica Dioica Leaf Powder, Zinc PCA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Aqua, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Citronellol*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Sahraie-Rad M, Izadyari A, Rakizadeh S, Sharifi-Rad J. Preparation of Strong Antidandruff Shampoo Using Medicinal Plant Extracts: A Clinical Trial and Chronic Dandruff Treatment. Jundishapur J Nat Pharm Prod. 2015;10(4):e21517. doi: 10.17795/jjnpp-21517.
- Saharnaz Rakizadeh, Azadeh Izadyari, Yones kafi, Masood Sahraiy. Antidandruff properties of Zinc PCA and Piroctone Olamine accompanied with herbal extracts. 4th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Dermatology April 14-16, 2014 Hilton San Antonio Airport, TX, USA
- (2005) Inhibition of the Growth of Dermatophyte Fungi and Yeast Associated with Dandruff and Related Scalp Inflammatory Conditions by the Essential Oils of Artemisia Afra, Pteronia Incana, Lavandula Officinalis and Rosmarinus Officinalis, Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants, 8:3, 224-232, DOI: 10.1080/0972060X.2005.10643451
- Adriana M. Ojeda-Sana, Catalina M. van Baren, Miguel A. Elechosa, Miguel A. Juárez, Silvia Moreno, New insights into antibacterial and antioxidant activities of rosemary essential oils and their main components, Food Control, Volume 31, Issue 1, 2013, Pages 189-195, ISSN 0956-7135,
- Patil Trupti K, S. S Gadekar. To study the antidandruff activity of rosemary oil, basil oil, coleus oil over selenium sulfide. Journal of pharmaceutical and bioscience. 2021, 9: 4, 49-71
- (1997) Antifungal Activity of the Essential Oil of Litsea cubeba Pers., Journal of Essential Oil Research, 9:2, 213-215, DOI: 10.1080/10412905.1997.9699462
- Hanum TI, Laila L, Sumaiyah S, Syahrina E. Macadamia Nuts Oil in Nanocream and Conventional Cream as Skin Anti-Aging: A Comparative Study. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2019 Nov 14;7(22):3917-3920. doi: 10.3889/oamjms.2019.533. PMID: 32128005; PMCID: PMC7048368.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply